Last Chance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Chance

Last Chance OT 8.1

HomePortailLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Major Update Time!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taylor Holst

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Major Update Time! Empty
PostSubject: Major Update Time!   Major Update Time! Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2008, 06:02

Hello all, I have been playing this server for a couple of days now and find it very worth while except for a few factors. I walk around the entire continent and all the portals it has to offer and kill the same old shit. I propose this. For this Ot I could fix the problem, In return a GM position as I have found that you are in need of a few more.

Monsters
For monsters I can create custom monsters and bosses, custom loot rate, and loot. I can make each monster from normal tibia that is missing in game so there is more variety. Some ideas I have are Avalance, and Ice Golem that is for Level 190 to even be able to kill. I have an entire list of a custom monster list that I could share with you. I have also noticed that alot of the monsters are not affected by elements that hurt them or dont hurt them at all. UPDATE!

Weapons
I have seen that the weapons on this server are limited. The weapons from the last tibia update, yes are weak but can be updated, such as the Haunted Blade, which could be edited for level and attack rating. I can fix all your items and make new wands for sorcerers and druids, if wished. The paladins, I could also fix all the throwing stars and throwing Knives. Also the enchanting of Weapons can be fixed. With element enchanted weapons, certain monsters are easier.

Map
For this map, Its used so afully much. I've seen so many servers with this old map and its quite pathetic too look at. I have a custom map, credits go to a fellow designer and programmer. If you want the name I can give you it. This map is huge, addonable, and plenty of room. Also since your map is kinda small I can make a house island and create a homey environment with hunting spots here and there.

Spells
For spells, if you would like I could make some custom spells for Knights, Paladins, and Mages.

Quests
Man, where do I start...quests, Quests, QUESTS!!! Every good server has plenty of quests and things to do. Get your obsidian knife and blessed stake working, make monsters items worth something, do something with your dragon leather and minotaur leather. These items are necesarry for correct game play, this makes tibia quests fun and exciting. Dont just make Item quests, do quests that are little here and there things. Ask around on other servers about things you think are neat on there server and ask if they could show you how to use it. Make gems sellable, make quests for gems. Amulets, Rings, anything quest worth, USE IT! Instead of an addon seller, make an addon quest. Those Brotherhood, and nightmare knights outfits. MAKE THOSE QUESTS!!! Do quests for promotions, enchantments, and other things. Make money quests, even use the ones of real tibia. Use the Postmans quest, and put a mail system in. Make long hard quests that could take awhile. Use the advantages tibia offers in quest production. Use your guys brains. Get some ideas put together and make this Ot work.

All in all I could fixe this server in many ways. It will take a little time but I promise you it would be worth it. I beleive that many people would play alot more if your weapons were updated, monsters fixed, spawns are put in and enlarged, custom bosses, and monsters are made, and a map update. If you wouldnt like me to do it I understand but I do asure you that you should have a major update. I hope my update helps you open your eyes and start working on what the players are wanting.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Major Update Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major Update Time!   Major Update Time! Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2008, 08:10

No offense but most of the stuff you posted is pretty basic, and the owner could do his/her self, but obviously does not have the time. Granted, you do have good ideas, but you give the wrong idea but suggesting you should get GM for suggesting rather vague things. I suggest, be more specific. Just my two cents.
Back to top Go down
Taylor Holst

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Major Update Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major Update Time!   Major Update Time! Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2008, 12:31

Ya I do know what ya mean and your 2 cents means alot. I dont really care if I get a GM and its not necessary. I beleive that these things NEED to be fixed. Whether he/she has time or not. I hate getting on Ot's and not being able to use or find all the mana and health potions, fight good monsters, and do good quests, or even use normal functions. And about being a GM, they only have 2...thats not enough and I know that from experiance. Im just trying to say that this server, and any server out there needs these basic things. They go down because of it. People master the server and get bored.
Back to top Go down
Riott

Riott

Number of posts : 3
Character Name: : Riott
Level: : 100 and something :P
Vocation: : Royal Paladin
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Major Update Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major Update Time!   Major Update Time! Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2008, 04:15

Lone Wolf wrote:
No offense but most of the stuff you posted is pretty basic, and the owner could do his/her self, but obviously does not have the time. Granted, you do have good ideas, but you give the wrong idea but suggesting you should get GM for suggesting rather vague things. I suggest, be more specific. Just my two cents.

basic or not the server needs new stuff. im lvl 165 now and ive done all the quests and explored all the hunting ground. i want more. we need more Razz elephant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Major Update Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major Update Time!   Major Update Time! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Major Update Time!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Chance :: Last Chance 8.11 :: Proposals-
Jump to: