Last Chance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Chance

Last Chance OT 8.1

HomePortailLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warlock and demon spawn. and more

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Production

Number of posts : 12
Character Name: : Production
Level: : 225. Befor character reset 200 ms after
Vocation: : Elite Knight
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Warlock and demon spawn. and more Empty
PostSubject: Warlock and demon spawn. and more   Warlock and demon spawn. and more Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2008, 04:42

I was thinking about it and the more high lvls there are on the server the main things whey will probably be hunting is warlocks and demons. Im wounding if it is possible to make the hunting areas bigger. like adding some more hallways that branch of the main hallways past the doors of exp in the warlock room. and maybe like a megalopolis of demons. so 3-7 people can hunt their and never have to ask people to leave cause the spawn is slow. or not enough demon's. also maybe a exit teleporter in ferumbras quest. so that people can hunt the serpent's and other monsters without actually having to to go past the ferumbras. And the poi monsters. Destroyer,hellfire fighter,juggernaut's ,undead dragon', Hellhound, Phantasm , blightwalker , fury, hand of cursed fate... it would be cool to fight monsters like this without having to do a quest thats needs a team just to do. and maybe a super boss.. maybe like that is almost impossible to kill without a team of at least 8 people with like 400+k life xD. to add some more team play into the server.

If anyone likes what i stated Post a reply cause it shows the gamemaster that more then one person would like to see this in kind of stuff in the next update./

Production

Last edited by Production on June 6th 2008, 11:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lick Em Like A Lollipop

Number of posts : 10
Character Name: : Bella/Xizx
Level: : 126/200
Vocation: : Elite Knight/Royal Pally
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Warlock and demon spawn. and more   Warlock and demon spawn. and more Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2008, 06:05

I like what your thinking, especially at the demons.

But what I would also love to see is more uptime! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Production

Number of posts : 12
Character Name: : Production
Level: : 225. Befor character reset 200 ms after
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Last chance   Warlock and demon spawn. and more Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2008, 06:23

the server is allways up its usually only down after server save casue it usually errors and because of some updates. Im sure its a legit reason why its not on right now. relax its up alot. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ivan Dragonheart

Number of posts : 4
Character Name: : Ivan Dragonheart
Level: : 150
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Warlock and demon spawn. and more   Warlock and demon spawn. and more Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2008, 09:04

I will like to hunt Poi monster but i dont wanna go through the whole quest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warlock and demon spawn. and more   Warlock and demon spawn. and more Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warlock and demon spawn. and more
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Chance :: Last Chance 8.11 :: Proposals-
Jump to: